Trust us, these beautiful Dark Chocolate Mini Cakes with Lavender Glaze are much simpler to make than you would think. Makes 12-14
For the Cake
• 3.5 ounces dark chocolate
• 1 cup water
• 1 stick of butter, softened
• 1 ¼ cups brown sugar
• 3 eggs
• 1 ½ cups self-rising flour
• ½ cup plain flour
• ¼ cup cocoa powder
For the Lavender Glaze
• 1 teaspoon dried culinary lavender (find it at your local natural foods store)
• 1/3 cup milk
• 1 cup icing/powdered sugar
• 1-2 drops violet food color (optional)
Ready to give these delicious cakes a try? Click here for full baking and glazing directions.
• 3 cups melting chocolate
• 14.5 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
• 10 ounces maraschino cherries
• ½ cup chopped almonds
Learn how to make this tasty, no-bake fudge here.
There is so much goodness in one bite with these White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes. You can’t go wrong with rich white chocolate, real raspberry and homemade whipped cream! Serves 48 bites.
For the Crust:
• 1½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs, cream centers removed (about 22-23 finely crushed cookies)
• 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
For the Custard:
• Half bag (6 ounces) pure white chocolate chips
• ¼ cup half and half
• 1½ (12 ounces) blocks whole cream cheese, softened to almost melted
• ¼ cup sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Raspberry Sauce:
• 5 ounces frozen or fresh raspberries
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 1½ teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
Oreo and chocolate lovers will go crazy for this dessert. Click here for full baking directions.
If baking isn’t your thing, try drinking your chocolate instead! This Chocolate Martini recipe from Pint Sized Baker is easy and pairs seamlessly alongside strawberries or raspberries.
• 1½ ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
• 1½ ounces Creme de Cacao
• ½ ounce Vodka
• 2½ ounce half-and-half
• Chocolate chips, crushed and melted
1. Place your martini glass into the fridge to chill.
2. Crush a ¼ cup of chocolate chips and place them on to a large paper plate. Melt ¼
cup of chocolate chips and put them into a baggie.
3. Swirl the inside of the martini glass with the melted chocolate. Add some melted chocolate around the rim of the glass and dip it in the crushed chocolate.
4. Place a few ice cubes into a shaker. Add all ingredients, shake and pour into the prepared glasses.